REGISTRATION FOR 2017 WSSEF IS CLOSED!
Each students’ forms and $20 registration payment must be completed to finalize your registration. Late registration fee is $40. Register early!
Media Release Form Instructions:
- Print out this form for each student. (Note: Each Team Member will have a separate form. Since names will be released, this form is needed for every team member even if they are unable to attend WSSEF.)
- Parents/ Guardian need to read the media release statement below, sign and date the form. Make sure student information is also filled in.
- Scan a copy of the signed form into pdf.
- Email a pdf copy of this form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student teams are eligible to participate at the WSSEF and can be selected as one of our representatives to ISEF. A team can be no more than three people and they all must have a unique input to the project. Teams are judged the same as individual projects with the exception each member must contribute as if you take one person out, the project would not be able to be completed without them. For teams, each student must individually register and link to the teams Project ID number.
Registration Questions or Problems with Registration Web Site: email@example.com
Scientific Review or form specific questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment or PayPal questions: email@example.com
Internet Browser Problems: WSSEF suggests using Chrome as the internet browser when registering. Microsoft Internet Explorer causes problems with uploading forms into the new registration software. Chrome doesn’t seem to have the same problems.
Registration Information Errors: If you discover an error in any of the information you entered online, please correct it. It is especially important to check your grade and category so you will be judged in the correct judging group. Grade and category selections cannot be changed after registration closes. If you experience any problems, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ISEF Forms Explanation Tutorial: View this PowerPoint to understand the terms and form requirements. Tutorial shared by CSEF.
General Teacher/ Adult Mentor Information: Below are general information and tips.
- A student can register under a parent or teacher. Having a teacher register aligns the student to their school and allows the teacher to monitor their project registration process.
- A teacher, parent or advisor is not required to accompany a student to the WSSEF. However, we do encourage someone be responsible for students at the Fair.
- Having teachers advise, mentor and support your student and their project development is valuable. Understandably, not all teachers are able to attend the WSSEF.
- One of your parents attending the WSSEF and coordinating a group of students is appreciated.